See Why Businesses and Families are Relocating to the Crystal Coast
The Crystal Coast Region
Come and be a part of the award-winning Crystal Coast! Located on the central coast of North Carolina, the Crystal Coasts boasts:
- The South’s Best Small Town 2019 — Beaufort — voted #1 by Southern Living magazine
- The Carteret County Public School System — among the best performing schools in North Carolina, ranked 2nd in 2018 for SAT and ACT scores
- Carteret Health Care — one of the highest ranked hospitals in NC and recognized as a Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital in the U.S.
- The Best Beach in NC 2018 — Emerald Isle — voted #1 by USA Today
- One of the South’s Best Pubs 2019 — The Backstreet Pub in Beaufort — voted #3 by Southern Living magazine
Do Life Here
Whether you work at a business or remotely, the Crystal Coast is the place to be.
Beautiful scenery, low taxes, great schools, affordable housing, unique entertainment …
Why Relocate Here?
Superior Location. Superior Value. Superior Lifestyle.
Thousands Treasure Their Crystal Coast Home!
Thousands have made the switch to lifestyle living and working on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina.
You should experience living in North Carolina’s Gem™!
Travis Burt, Co-Founder and Partner, Transportation Impact: “Being located in a beautiful vacation destination has allowed us to recruit employees from all over the country.”
Joan Lamson, Retiree: “My husband and I fell in love with Carteret County as we drove through here on our way home from a vacation on the island of Ocracoke in 1982, and it wasn't long before I was writing down contact information for real estate.”
Kyle Rusthoven, Radiation Oncologist, Carteret Health Care: “The move to Morehead City turned out to be a great decision for our family and my practice, Eastern Radiation Oncology.”
Kelly J. Pinkard, Owner Estate Accounting Solutions: “When we moved here, I could easily keep my business going. My client base is 100% still in Virginia, and I work remotely out of my home office in Atlantic Beach.”